Our main bakery and hub for reservations and events!
Located at 220 East 81st Street (between 2nd and 3rd Avenues), this location is closest to the 4/5/6 trains at 86th Street and Lexington Avenue, the 6 train at 77th Street and Lexington Avenue, and the Q train at 86th Street and 2nd Avenue.
Chapter iii is open Monday through Friday from 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., and Saturday through Sunday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
View Chapter iii’s Menus by clicking one of the links below:
- All Day (weekdays) – served Monday through Friday, 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- All Day (weekends) – served Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Brunch – served Saturday through Sunday, 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
RESERVATIONS AND EVENTS
We offer a variety of space options for your reservation or event, including our main dining rooms and private spaces.
Main Dining Room
up to 10
90 minute maximum.
20 - 36 guests
With a lot of natural lighting, a small balcony, and full-wall hand-painted mural of an Alice In Wonderland scene, you really can’t go wrong with this space. Balcony seating accommodates six guests, banquet seating accommodates twenty four guests, and there is one spare table reverse (behind) the banquet seating that seats another six guests.
2 - 3 hour rental.
For pricing and more information on what is included in each tea service, please download our full PDF of Reservations and Events Policies:
- Click here for Reservations and Events booked prior to February 5, 2018
- Click here for Reservations and Events booked ON or AFTER February 5, 2018.
If your event was booked for a date prior to January 10th, after February 5th, 2018, the updated policies and pricing will not apply to you.
Submit an Event Request
This does not confirm or guarantee event availability.