Catering orders are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis, according to payment. Occasionally, we can accept orders on short notice; orders accepted in under 3 days notice are subject to a $50 rush fee.
PICK UP ORDERS: All orders being picked up must be picked up at the main bakery at 220 East 81st Street. Pick up hours are Monday through Friday, 11:00am to 5:00pm, and Saturday through Sunday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
DELIVERY ORDERS: Delivery hours are Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm, and Saturday through Sunday, 8:00am to 6:00pm. Delivery fees start at $35 and go up depending on the location of delivery. We currently only delivery to the five boroughs.
- ASSORTED TEA SANDWICHES – $11/ea – Full sandwiches cut into 3 pieces. Six sandwich minimum.
- ALBACORE TUNA SALAD – $11/ea – Cut into 3 pieces; With capers, cornichons, and shallots in a whole-grain mustard vinaigrette on seven- grain bread.
- BLACK FOREST HAM AND GRUYERE – $11/ea – Cut into 3 pieces; With whole-grain mustard, mayonnaise and greens on golden raisin-fennel-semolina bread.
- CHOPPED TEA-EGG SALAD – $11/ea – Cut into 3 pieces; Made with eggs that have been bathed in our Maté Carnival tea; with watercress and mayonnaise on seven-grain bread.
- CUCUMBER AND WATERCRESS – $11/ea – Cut into 3 pieces; With lemon-chive butter on whole wheat bread.
- CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD – $11/ea – Cut into 3 pieces; With red onion, celery, granny smith apple, greens and tomato slices on golden raisin- fennel-semolina bread.
- HOMEMADE HUMMUS – $11/ea – Cut into 3 pieces; With greens and tomato on whole wheat bread.
- LAPSANG SOUCHONG SMOKED CHICKEN BREAST – $11/ea – Cut into 3 pieces; With slices of granny smith apple, greens and herbed goat cheese on seven-grain bread.
- SMOKED SALMON – $13/ea – Cut into 3 pieces; Served open-faced with a light lemon-dill butter on pumpernickel bread.
- SCONES – $4/ea – Assortment of the days flavors, or one flavor per dozen (vegan flavors are additional cost). One dozen minimum order.
- MINI SCONES – $2/ea – Assortment of the days flavors, or one flavor per dozen (vegan flavors are additional cost). One dozen minimum order.
- HOMEMADE CLOTTED CREAM – $6/ea – Recommended 1 pint per dozen scones.
- RASPBERRY PRESERVES – $4/ea – Recommended 1 pint per dozen scones.
- LARGE COOKIES – $4.50/ea – One flavor per dozen, one dozen minimum. Choice of chocolate chip, ginger molasses, oatmeal cranberry.
- ASSORTED MINI COOKIES – $1/ea – Assortment of mini sugar, chocolate chip, cafe au lait, thumbprint cookies; all nut-free. One dozen minimum order.
- CUPCAKES – $4/ea – One flavor per dozen, one dozen minimum. Choices of chocolate with chocolate buttercream, vanilla with vanilla buttercream, red velvet with cream cheese.
- MINI CUPCAKES – $1/ea – One flavor per dozen, one dozen minimum. Choices of chocolate with chocolate buttercream, vanilla with vanilla buttercream, red velvet with cream cheese.
Loose Leaf Tea Options
- ALICE’S TEA – $5/oz – Our signature blend of Indian black tea, Japanese green tea, vanilla, and rose petals. This tea has a dedicated following among our customers.
- ANNA’S EARL GREY – $4/oz – Classic Earl Grey blended with white tea and roses. A delicious and fragrant interpretation of the original.
- EARL GREY EXTRA FANCY – $5/oz – Finest black tea with bergamot oil.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST EXTRA FANCY – $4/oz – A classic blend of Assam, Ceylon, and Chinese teas.
- INDIAN CHAI – $5/oz – Indian tea spiced with cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and vanilla.
- LAVENDER EARL GREY – $4/oz – Black tea flavored with bergamot and lavender flowers. A delicate variation of the classic.
- UN-BIRTHDAY TEA – $5/oz – An aromatic blend of black teas, tropical fruits, and flowers. A tea for any celebration, whether birthday or unbirthday!
- JASMINE MONKEY KING – $4/oz – Green tea flavored with white jasmine blossoms. Sourced from the Hunan province of China, it is the oldest known scented tea.
- SENCHA – $5/oz – A traditional Japanese green tea; slightly sweet with a rich taste.
- VITALITEA – $4/oz – A citrus-infused green tea with hibiscus, berries, and lemon.
- PAI MU TAN – $8/oz – A white tea with a flowery aroma. This tea is detoxifying and rejuvenating.
- SILVER NEEDLE JASMINE – $12/oz – A very delicate and rare white tea blended with jasmine flowers.
- DISPOSABLE TEA SACS – $3/bundle – 1 teaspoon of loose tea equals 1 cup; one bundle is 25 tea sacs.
- ROOIBOS BOURBON – $5/oz – Red bush herb flavored with bourbon- vanilla essence; a crowd favorite and lovely introduction to the rooibos tea family.
- ROOIBOS COCONUT VANILLA – $5/oz – Dried coconut flakes and vanilla flavoring sprinkled throughout the red bush herb.
- ROOIBOS WEDDING CHAI – $5/oz – Rooibos herb with green cardamom and vanilla.
- BERRY BUNCH – $4/oz – A blend of berries and hibiscus that creates a deep red infusion, delicious, hot or iced. A great choice for kids.
- CHAMOMILLE FLOWERS – $4/oz – Beautifully freshly-dried Egyptian chamomile.
- EVENING COMFORT – $3/oz – An herbal blend of peppermint, lemon peel, ginger root.